The ball machine is available for members to hire. You must book the ball machine and an available court via the Court Bookings page. The ball machine costs £5 per hour.
To ensure correct and safe use, only those that have received a brief walkthrough may use the ball machine. To arrange a walkthrough, please contact Pete Tolaini (07740 004548).
- Ensure you book a court for the same time and as the ball machine hire
- It is the hirer's responsibility to ensure the machine is not damaged in any way
- The ball machine is stored in the outside toilet and is padlocked to the wall
- Once booked contact either Pete or Lee for the access code to release the ball machine
- Remove the charger cable from the back of the machine before use (do not unplug at the wall socket)
- Lift the ball machine down the step rather than bumping it down
- Use the ball machine on the top courts only
- It will run on battery power
- The balls are in the black ball basket opposite and are marked BM
- When you have finished with the ball machine, put it back in the outside toilet and reconnect the charger cable so that it charges for the next user
- Return all the balls to the basket and store in the original location
- If you have any issues with the ball machine, or an issue with your booking, please contact Pete or Lee