Our three floodlit tiger turf courts are available from 7am - 10pm all year round, with the two outdoor carpet courts available during daylight hours.
Throughout the year, members can book a court and play as often as they wish (subject to court availability). Please use the Booking page or the mobile app to book a court. Courts are free of charge for club members. Non-members can book a court for £10 per hour.
Social tennis is a regular club feature. New adult players are able to mix in with the regulars and enjoy doubles in a relaxed and welcoming environment in our Club Sessions. All adult members are welcome to join our Club Sessions, as well as our annual club tournaments and special events.
The club runs a set format of social tennis throughout the year:
- Monday evenings 6pm - 8pm (Ladies night – all ladies welcome)
- Wednesday evenings 6pm - 9pm (Club Session – all welcome)
- Thursday evenings 6pm onwards (Men's Team Practice – by invitation only)
- Friday mornings 9:30am - 12:30pm (Social Tennis Morning – all welcome)
- Saturday afternoons 2pm - 5pm (Club Session – all welcome)
Members who wish to play during these times are obliged to join the mix-in. Members play a set of doubles with whoever is available and then await availability/allocation for the next doubles group.
We are always looking for members who might enjoy playing in club matches - if you are interested please contact one of the team captains via the Contact page.